Linda Kage is Excited.

Monday, June 2, 2008
I must be on MySpace too much because I feel like I need to start my blog with, “Today, Linda Kage is excited.” Amazon has sent out my copy of J. R. Ward’s new Black Dagger Brotherhood book!! But, hello, I’m so totally eager to devour it. I’ve been anxious for Phury’s story ever since I read Zhadist’s book (Lover Awakened)… and that was only last week. I just discovered this series a month or two back, so I haven’t had to wait as long as other brotherhood fans. But, geesh, it seems like I've been waiting forever.

Feels like July 21, 2007 all over again where I stood in a block-long line until one in the morning at Hastings for my issue of Harry Potter’s last book (Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows). Yeah, I’m one of those people. Actually, I thought I was going to do what I did with Julia Quinn’s The Lost Duke of Wyndham and go buy the book at the store because I couldn’t wait for the print I ordered to come in the mail. But thank God Lover Enshrined is already on the way, so I won’t have two copies of that floating around too.

My husband seems to think I buy and read too many books, but I always have the comeback, “Dear, it’s research. If I want to publish my own stories someday, I should read what everyone else is writing. I have to read all this material.” Hee, hee. Pretty tricky, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment