Harry Potter 6 Trailer

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The trailer for Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince is released today. Hallelujah! The movie comes out Novemeber 21st and I'm more than excited to see it. I feel like I'm turning into a blogger for popular young adult fiction, though, since I went on and on last week about the Twilight Saga. But honesty, those are the only two YA series I've read lately. I still want to go through The Spiderwick Chronicles and then the Inheritance Cycle by Christopher Paolini.

But, okay, I'll talk about something else now.

RWA's National Conference begins today. Wish I was there. Here on the home front, I'm still waiting to hear from four contests and three book submissions. My critique group as gone through one of my stories and will start the second next week. I haven't finished any manuscripts lately but I am working on A Father's Sacrifice, Bachelor Seeks... Single Female, and Disaster at 410 South Elm.

No comments:

Post a Comment