Anniversary Pictures

Tuesday, September 9, 2008
In the writing world, I'm waiting, always waiting, to hear back from six different editors about six different manuscripts. I'm also waiting to hear back from one writing contest. And I'm deciding if I have the funds to enter the biggie, RWA's Golden Heart Contest for unpublished romance writers. I have another two months to figure that out, though.

In other news, have you heard that the next Harry Potter movie has been set back until July of NEXT YEAR? I can't believe it. My husband decided to boycott. He's says he's not watching it. I think he's full of it. But I do feel cheated. The only reason I'm not outright irate is because they're slotting the Twilight movie into its place, to be played on November 21st. But who knows if that will stay the same. Can't really trust anything now.

And now for everyone's entertainment, pictures of people you've probably never met before. It's what you've been waiting for, I'm sure. But this is my family (my parents, brothers and sisters and their children & spouses) taken at my parent's anniversary this last Saturday. Mom and Dad are the ones sitting down in the middle. I can't even describe to you were I am but feel free to play Where's Waldo to find me.




No comments:

Post a Comment