A Full Moon

Saturday, November 1, 2008
I hope everyone had a great Halloween or has at least recovered from it.

Last Saturday while I was buying paint and bathroom vanities for my house, one of the writing groups I belong to, Mid-American Romance Authors (MARA), had a meeting, inviting special guest Raelene Gorlinsky (Editor for Ellora's Cave Romantica Publishing) to attend. Check out the October 28th Redlines and Deadlines Blog to read all about her experience. I wish I could've been able to make the meeting, but as you know Project If-this-house-doesn't-get-done-soon-I'll-go-insane kept me busy.

That evening, I was able to attend a fish fry though, and I experienced my first mooning. It wasn't some blurry view of bare buttocks pressed against the back window of a van full of giggling teens either. No, I was initiated into the mooning world by a forty-one-year old, very hairy, very drunk man that exposed ALL. Actually, he was aiming his, er, goods at my husband since they'd been bandying about insults and jokes all evening. But, since I happened to be sitting next to my husband at that point, I looked up at exactly the wrong time. Just goes to show you... beware of fish fries in my neck of the woods. They tend to get a little, um, hairy.

Oh, hey. Don't forget to reset your clocks tonight. It's daylight savings time.

No comments:

Post a Comment