Happy Holidays

Monday, December 22, 2008
Season Greetings to all and to all... uh, more Seasons Greetings!

I'm giving The Stillburrow Crush a spit and polish shine while The Wild Rose Press is on holiday shutdown mode. In January, I'll turn in my edits and we'll see where I go from there. Meanwhile, I'm also creating a video for Stillburrow to post. Look for that in January as well, unless I get antsy and show it off before then (if you can't tell, I'm excited about my video).

Contest entries are coming in for the Amazon Gift Card I'm giving away in less than ten days. There's still time if you haven't put in your bid yet and still want a chance for some Amazon.com goodies. Just jet on over to my Contest Page for a minute to slip your name in the drawing.

And once again, have a great holiday. Be safe and try to stay warm. For all you people in climates where the temperature is warmer than 7 degrees Fahrenheit (like it is here right now), well, now I guess I'll still wish you a cheerful seasons greetings, but you better appreciate your good fortune. Brr.

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment