Romance In the White House

Tuesday, August 4, 2009
This photo's just too funny not to share. It's been circulating around the internet for a week or so now. I first saw it on Gennita Low's Blog and then again on one of my writing group loops.

I guess romance author, Geri Krotow, signed and gave a copy of her harlequin historical romance novel, A Rendezvous to Remember, to First Lady Michelle Obama... and the hubby got his hands on it.

I think the look on the president's face is priceless. I can only imagine what kind of steamy scene he just found!

Here's a link to the actual article that featured it : A Romance Novel for Michelle Obama (PHOTOS). So, now we're legendary. Romance authors have found our way into the white house.

5 comments:

  1. I know Geri through the romvets group (romance writers who are veterans of the armed forces.) She had no idea the President himself would open the book. Can you imagine what kind of squee moment that was? :)

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How funny. I think I'd turn bright red if the President opened one of my books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We wouldn't let you. We'd all me celebrating!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome post, Linda. Would love to know if Michelle reads it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linda, check out my last post. I awarded you the One Lovely Blog Award.

    ReplyDelete