Bad Boys Don't Play Hero -- CH 6

Sunday, January 17, 2010
On August 17, 2009, I decided to host a short, young adult, free-read story on my website, uploading a chapter a month until the whole thing was posted. I did this in anticipation of my debut novel's big release date, February 26, 2010. I titled my short story Bad Boys Don't Play Hero, and just like I said I'd do, I uploaded a chapter a month.

Well, the end has finally arrived! Today you can finish the story...I even added an epilogue for you to enjoy. Click HERE to begin or end your Bad Boy adventure with Nick and Kiernan.

And so, a month from, uh...yesterday, I'll begin the countdown to the REAL story we've all been waiting for (well, okay, maybe it's just me that's been waiting forever for it!!), THE STILLBURROW CRUSH!!!!

But for now, please enjoy:

Bad Boys Don't Play Hero





On the baby front, my little girl is officially due to be born one month from today. WOW. So, who wants to start the bet: Will I make it that long or will she come sooner? And will she really be a girl, or surprise us all with...gasp...boy parts?

10 comments:

  1. A girl! Born Feb. 14. Because that would just be too cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A girl on Valentine's Day sounds perfect to me. I also like the date two, ten in two-thousand-ten because it sounds neat. And if it's a boy...all I gotta say is he better learn to appreciate the color pink, because he'll be wearing a lot of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, for your sake, I hope she comes a week or so early. There's nothing worse than waiting to see the newest love of your life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrads on baby :) that month will go by quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting, Linda! Let's just pray and hope she doesn't come late!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with you, Eileen and Jody; a week or two early...yes. Late...no!!!!!

    And thank you, Shelli. I certainly hope it goes quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Early is good Linda. *grin* I can't believe time has passed so quickly. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm going girl too. They're just too fun. Good luck in this the last month!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My friend's baby looked like a boy in the ultrasound, but surprise! She was a girl. We guessed she had her thumb in the wrong place when the photo was taken.

    A month could mean a month and three weeks, or it could mean only another week or two or three to go. My first was 4 weeks early. My fourth was three weeks early. My grandson was three weeks late. I know you don't want to hear that...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Actually, I love the date February 8th. That's my second son's and my cousin's birthdays. My second son was 4 days after his due date, btw. It felt like he was really late as I expected him to come early after my first was so early.

    ReplyDelete