BABY: Happy Valentines Day to me!

Sunday, February 14, 2010
HERE is the official hospital announcement for my daughter (WOW, I really have a daughter). It's complete with date, size and name.

I would like to thank everyone who posted their well-wishes and support my way. I wish I could write a personal note to each and every one of you. But I'm a bit lacking in energy at the moment. So, a mass THANK YOU SO MUCH to everyone.

Lydia and I are doing great. The pediatrician claimed she was perfectly healthy, and as long as I remember to take my pain meds, I feel pretty dang good myself! So far, this journey into motherhood has been the most wonderful, frustrating, blessed, frightening, exhausting, rewarding experience of my life. So, I'm going to cut this post short and get back to spoiling my new baby girl.

Don't forget: The Stillburrow Crush COUNTDOWN starts right here in two days.
Happy Valentines Day.

14 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

    She is so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, she has the sweetest little rosebud mouth in that hospital announcement. What a pretty baby. Congratulations and I'm glad you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You both look beautiful! Glad she is here and all is well. Pop those meds if you need them. Blessings and hugs to your family :O)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my! She is gorgeous!

    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! Congrats! How exciting! Thanks for posting the picture for us! She's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's BEAUTIFUL! But you already knew that, didn't you? Congrats sweetie, and rest up.

    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, Linda! Congratulations! She is sooooo beautiful. I can't wait to see more pictures and I am so glad you are both healthy and happy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!

    You both look beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats- you are both so beautiful!! cheers~

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! WOW!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations, Linda! She is beautiful and what a blessing that she's healthy and you're both doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Way to go, Linda. Best wishes to your family :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Woohoo! :-) She kind of looks like she's smiling too, right? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  14. OH NO! I missed the announcement of our little one. For SHAME on me!!

    Linda, she is so BEAUTIFUL, SWEET, PRECIOUS, SNUGGLY, AND SHE SMELLS so good too. What a wonderful time it is for you.

    ENJOY. Soon she will be a TEENAGER. Dum de dum dum. =)

    I love ya girly. Happiness to you and the hubby and sweet Lydia.

    I love seeing our little one. Post more about her when you can.

    ReplyDelete