Books, Babies, and Contest Winners

Tuesday, February 9, 2010
My baby is in the breech positions so I'm scheduled to have a c-section tomorrow (squeeeee!), meaning you probably won't hear from me personally for a couple of weeks (but don't worry: I still have blogs scheduled to post in my absence).

~~~~~~~~~~

My book, The Stillburrow Crush, is now available for pre-order from the publisher's website, The Wild Rose Press. I keep checking Amazon, but it still hasn't shown up there yet.

~~~~~~~~~~

And the winner chosen from the Nancy J. Parra Interview post is:

Sheila Deeth


Congratulations, Sheila! You won a new paperback copy of Nancy's book, Dream Man. Boy, are you lucky. What a keeper!
~~~~~~~~~~

But if you did not win Nancy's story, never fear, there's another contest presently running to win...what do you know...MY book!!! Over at the Climbing Roses of the Wild Rose Press Blog, the blog goddess Blaize is throwing a fun contest. She says:

Got a crush story you want to share with us? E-mail it to me at blaizerose (dot) cr (at) gmail (dot) com. We'll be posting crush stories on the blog all this month and asking readers to vote on them. Whoever's crush story gets the most votes will win a copy of The Stillburrow Crush.


So, head over there and gives up your crush story. Want to read my entry (it's so embarrasing)? HERE it is!

14 comments:

  1. Praying a safe, easy happy birthing for you tomorrow! Can't wait to see pics. Awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohooo! I hope everything goes safely and smoothly for you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending tons of good wishes your way. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting! I pray you have a healthy, happy delivery.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay Yay Yay! Welcome baby girl, and congrats on the book release.

    Wishing you all the best (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I know you're excited!!! Praying for you and your baby girl, and daddy too! Let the fun begin.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woot! Good luck with the baby and the c-section (I've had two of those. Best way to have a baby). :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much, everyone for your well-wishes. It means so much. I'll post pictures when I get the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay, I can't wait to hear all the rest of the baby news and see the pictures. I'll be praying for a safe and easy c-section and lots of rest for the mommy :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wishing you good luck and all the best for you and baby.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Linda, will be thinking about you as you go through your c-section. Good luck and can't wait to meet baby Lydia.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh man today? Our baby came today?? I'm pacing, I'm pacing. WELCOME SWEET ONE!!!! WOO-HOO

    I'll go read your crush story now. =)

    ReplyDelete