Sold Book Three!

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I've signed a contract with the epublisher, Champagne Books, for my THIRD book!! Wow, this is turning into a phenomenon.

Book three is an adult contemporary romance, even a little more racy than my second--which is The Trouble with Tomboys--but it will still be fun to read (it was a blast to write, anyway). I haven't even been in contact with my editor yet, so I don't know much, but here's what I DO know:



Book Title - HOT COMMODITY
Publisher - Champagne Books
Release Date - November 2010
Format - eBook and Print
Genre - Contemporary Adult Romance

Hopefully you know me well enough by now to be assured that once I receive more information (like a blurb, trailer, excerpt, and all that good stuff), I will most definitely let you know.

Anyway, I just HAD to share my exciting news. More on Hot Commodity later!

If you missed my baby update, it posted yesterday. Check it out to learn how the little one is doing.

Otherwise, I'll see you guys Thursday. Make sure to come back for a very special interview I'm having with author, Nancy J. Parra. Cheers!

16 comments:

  1. Congratulations Linda! That is fantastic And yay for being almost done with the pregnancy, I bet you can't wait for Lydia to arrive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Linda! Wow- what a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Say what??? Sheesh, could life get any better for my pal Linda? Congrats girl. If anyone deserves it, it is you. Well and me too, but it hasn't happened for me yet.

    I am sooo happy for you. As a matter of fact, while math class is going on, I think I shall dance to celebrate your joyous book signing. (^_^) Here goes...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo-hoo! The year is just starting and you are knocking it out of the ballpark. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! That is beyond exciting. :) WOOT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrat girl! You're definately on a roll! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How exciting on both ends--baby and book!! Congrats! Will be waiting for more news on both!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So exciting! Congratulations, Linda. Love the new look for your blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gosh, you blogger buddies are the best support a girl could have. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Linda, this is so awesome!!!!

    CONGRATULATIONS, girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Look at the great stuff I miss when I go out of town! Congratulations, Linda...what a stellar year for you, and the little one isn't even here yet!

    Just going to get better and better.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats!

    Getting a new book contract is such a thrill. I never get tired of it.

    ReplyDelete