Stillburrow Contest

Sunday, February 21, 2010
For day FIVE on my Stillburrow Crush Countdown (only five days until my book is released. eeek!), we're starting the ten-day contest. Over on the contest page of my website (http://www.lindakage.com/contest), I'm throwing my biggest contest yet. For FIVE days before the release date and FIVE days after, the contest will be open for people to drop their name into the proverbial raffle bin in the hopes of being one of the big winners... and I'm going to have FIVE lucky champions (are you catching onto my "five"theme going on--wink, wink).

1 winner will be awarded a $20.00 gift certificate to Amazon.com,
1 winner will receive a SIGNED (by me!) print copy of The Stillburrow Crush, and
3 winners will win the e-book version of The Stillburrow Crush.

So, don't waste time. Head over to my
website and sign up today... or, you know, sometime within the next ten days.

Good Luck!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up. Just jumped over there and signed up! :O)

    www.dianeestrella.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't count, but I think I'm too late to enter. All that procrastination again... but I'll head over there anyway.

    ReplyDelete