Stillburrow Countdown

Tuesday, February 16, 2010


My first book EVER is released soon, so of course I must have a countdown, right? Right. Start saving your money now because in TEN DAYS, the e-book will be available at The Wild Rose Press to purchase and keep forever and ever for your reading pleasure.


**One happy correction: It looks like the ebook will be selling for $5.50 instead of the $6.00 like I originally thought.
**And a happier correction: The PRINT edition is already available to order at THIS LINK from The Wild Rose Press. Cool, huh? Anyway...


The story is a young adult romance about:

Sixteen year old, Carrie Paxton, isn't the most popular girl in her small town of Stillburrow. But that's never concerned her before. Her life revolves around her writing and she loves her job as the student editor of the school paper.

But when she gets assigned to interview the football team's beloved quarterback, she takes one look into Luke Carter's blue eyes and is a goner. Suddenly, she doesn't like her lowly rank so much. Then her dreamy, popular crush surprises her when he starts to act as if he likes her in return. But there's no way Luke Carter could possibly ever like a nobody like Carrie Paxton.

Is there?


Every day until the big kick off, I'll have a little something special here to celebrate The Stillburrow Crush's grand opening. Today, I'm giving away postcards that look like the image above. They make awesome bookmarks.

If you'd like one, please email me at Linda (at)Linda Kage (dot) com and give me a snail mail address in which to send you an original limited-time offer of "The Stillburrow Crush" postcard (you might want to say "postcard" in the title line of the email, so I don't mistake you for spam)!!!

And with that... I'll see you tomorrow for more!!

2 comments:

  1. A countdown is in order! Congratualtions again Linda! I also love that they are coming out with an electronic version at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo...how exciting! New baby and first book all within a couple of weeks of each other.

    I'm sure you're on cloud 9, or higher ;)

    ReplyDelete