The Stillburrow Crush -- Preorder Now!

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I'm so happy to announce that my first book, THE STILLBURROW CRUSH, is NOW available to order in PRINT from The Wild Rose Press.


So, if you're not into ebooks or you just can't wait until the official release, please feel free to go ahead and order a copy today (that's exactly what I did)!! HERE is the link.

So far, it's only for sale at the publisher's website, but it WILL be available within a few weeks at many major online retailers and distributors such as...

Amazon.com
Amazon.co.uk
Baker & Taylor
Barnes & Noble
Ingram Book Company

To celebrate, I redecorated my website. What do you think??

9 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!! Do let me know when it's up on Amazon.I'll add it to my wish list until I reach that ever-needed amount for free shipping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure thing!! I'll keep checking. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, what a very exciting time for you! Looks like a great cover too, well tied-in to the title.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Another purchase for me to make it seems, Amazon will be happy to see me AGAIN!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will you post when it's up on Amazon? You know I'm buying it. Don'tcha? It has been on my must have list since like, last August.

    Love the new look, btw. How's our little one doing? =)

    ReplyDelete