Friday Forwards - #13

Friday, July 23, 2010
It's Friday Forwards time again (my sharing with you of fun emails I get forwarded to me). Today's forward originates from Cambridge University.


From Cambridge University.

The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid : aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh?

Yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!


**If you have some great jokes you receive on your emails, please feel free to forward them to me at Linda(at)Linda Kage(dot)com and I'll make sure they get posted (but they have to be clean--public forum here, remember!!).

3 comments:

  1. So weird! But yeah, I could totally read that. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It took me a while to even realize there were spelling mistakes!

    ReplyDelete