Blondie Update

Friday, September 10, 2010
Guess who's seven months old today?

It's been a while since I shared any information about my baby girl on my blog. I couldn't seem to shut up about her when I was pregnant, but now that's she's born I've been too busy chasing after the crawling maniac to spend much time gushing. I still don't have a whole lot of time to brag, so I'll just show you a video. That way you can see for yourself how much she's grown in the past few months and how mobile she's become.

So, here's what my little blondie's been up to lately!


9 comments:

  1. She's a cutie and a smartie!!! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seven months! Time just zips on by. She's gorgeous and clever, and I can see how she keeps you running.
    Congrats on all your great writing news, too. Your life is full, and that's good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She stood! Linda, she's so adorable. Makes me want another baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL:) Maybe it's the mom in me...I found myself 'talking' to her as she sat, then stood up!

    What a cutie!!!

    My 'nephew/grandson' just turned 8 months old and is reportedly crawling now finally:) I'll get to see him at Thanksgiving:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good times! Thanks for sharing...she's so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's adorable!!!!! I just love little ones!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! I can't wait to have a little girl of my own. I have two boys (the older one is gonna turn two next month, the youngest is 6 weeks). We're planning on having two more kids so hopefully I'll have at least one girl, and hopefully she'll be as cute as yours is.

    ReplyDelete