Lots of Hugs from Linda!

Wednesday, August 24, 2011
It's crazy how one little sick eighteen-month-old can put a mom's entire life on hold. This morning, my baby was diagnosed with tonsillitis. She's had to get two shots already and now has a prescription of medicine to take after her supper for the next six days, though we haven't been able to get her to eat breakfast or lunch, much less supper for the past forty-eight hours (except Oreo cookies).

She's been quite the mama's girl, always needing held and hugged. So I've been dishing out hugs like they're going out a style.

Her fever has finally dropped to below one hundred, thus I thought I'd pop in to my blog and say hi (HI!) since it's my day to guest post on THE WRITER'S VINEYARD. And being that I'm already handing out hugs, I thought I'd title it, Hug a Cover Artist Today! Feel free to read it if you have nothing better to do.

Hope you have a good Wednesday.


5 comments:

  1. Awww, poor baby. Hugs to both of you. Hope Lydia recovers quickly.

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Lydia. I hope she gets better soon. Hugs to all of you because I'm sure she's miserable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor baby. Hoping she gets well soon! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor wee girl - hope she's much better soon. Look after both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hugs to Lydia and Mommy!! Hope she gets better soon.

    ReplyDelete