2011 Banned Books Week!

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I totally forgot Banned Books Week started September 24th and is going on 'til October 1st!!

If you'd like to celebrate the freedom to read, you can follow Banned Books Week on on Facebook, Flickr, Twitter, and YouTube.

There's not much to report in other areas of my life. I noticed my book A MAN FOR MIA is selling cheaper at Amazon.com. It used to be, like, eight bucks, which was even more than I was wiling to spend. But now it's a more reasonable $4.99.

A couple of my friends have gotten some cool book covers finished for their stories. Heather Snow in my Midwest Romance Writers RWA group has a cover for her historical novel, SWEET ENEMY, coming out in February from Signet. It's totally sweet (the cool sweet, not the other kind, because it looks a bit too spicy to be that kind of sweet!)

Then Tori St. Claire, also in my MRW Group, has a new cover for her Berkley Heat book, STRIPPED, coming out in January. Then her other pen name, Claire Ashgrove, has a cover for her Templar book, IMMORTAL HOPE, also coming out in January, from TOR (She's a busy woman). I'm so excited for them and their great success.

I'm hoping to get a cover for my story THE RIGHT TO REMAIN MINE in another month or two. It releases in February, and I'm anxious to see what the cover artist comes up with.

Okay, and now I'm really out of stuff to say. Have a good Wednesday.

3 comments:

  1. Wooohoo for exciting covers! And thanks for the reminder about Banned Books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! Dropping by to tell you that you're my "Dirty Little Secret" (meme) author crush this week:
    http://bookthatthing.blogspot.com/2011/09/dirty-little-secret_29.html
    Happy Thursday!
    _yay_ @ Book that Thing!

    ReplyDelete