I Forgot My Dream

Monday, January 16, 2012
I hardly ever remember my dreams. And my overall vision on life? Uh, yeah, I have no idea. That's why MLKjr is such an awesome guy. He knew what he wanted for himself. He knew what he wanted for the world. And he wasn't afraid to speak up about it.

I don't think today's American holiday is only to honor one single man, or even different races coming together. I think it's also been created to honor everyone who sets a worthy goal and isn't afraid to reach for it. So, look forward, envision a better life for all, and work toward that.

Too corny? Oh, well. Dream on and dream big, my friends. Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day!!


3 comments:

  1. It's great to have big dreams, Linda - hope your year gets better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wrote about a dream I had on my Monday's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear friend and follower of JJ Botta - Freelance Writer: As a result of increased writing commitments, I have recently merged this website into The Disconnected Writer (http://thedisconnectedwriter.blogspot.com/). I hope you will continue to follow my blog at this location. Of course, I will follow back. Thanks a million!

    ReplyDelete