Smile! It’s Friday!

Friday, July 12, 2013
I’m in a good mood because my ranking at Amazon got better and better throughout the week. It’s a constant-state-of-shock kind of happiness, but I’ll take it!

Oh, and I heard from the publicist at Omnific Publishing, and they have already contacted bloggers to review my story, Fighting Fate (formally called “Cry”). After learning all things self-publishing these past few months and doing all the blog-contacts for review requests for Price of a Kiss myself, I’m not quite sure what to do now.

I almost feel lazy over here, just letting the publisher handle so much!

So I tried to write. But my work-in-progress stories seem to grow by the day. I’ll get an idea for a new story and work on that. Then the next day, I’ll get a new idea for another story, and I don’t want to forget that one, so I’ll start on it. Then I’ll wake up the next morning, and it’ll start all over again. So, I think I have about a dozen chapter ones finished lately, but I can’t settle on what to work on next.

Seems like I’ve been afflicted with this issue before, and it has passed, so I hope this one passes too!

Until one special story steals all my time, leaving the others in the dust, I continue to shoots bow targets with my husband. He about has me talked into trying to deer hunt this next season. But I’m not entirely convinced I want to do that yet. Right now, I’m just satisfied with shooting at non-moving things!

Well, that’s about all I have to say today. Enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on all the success! I'm thrilled for you. The only moving object I could shoot at is my ex. I suppose I shouldn't say that online, but everyone knows I couldn't hurt anyone. Hahahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for you! Just keep moving along with story after story until one grabs you. It will!

    Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete