Price of a Kiss Trailer

Friday, August 23, 2013

 
I don't think I've shared the trailer I made for Price of a Kiss on my blog yet, so here it is!!
 
I've actually uploaded the book on vendor sites already, which a couple of people have already figured out. Okay, a lot of freaking people have figured it out!!  I'm shell-shocked by how much readers are liking it.
 
Amazing.
 
My kiddo starts pre-school on Monday. We took her to open house last night. As soon as we stepped into the room, she was gone, introducing herself to other little kids and playing with all the toys.  She didn't once look for us. So...I'm thinking she won't have any abandonment issues! Fingers crossed.
 
 
***
 


Today is the LAST Day for the
*Sizzlin' Summer Sale*

Each of the books below are only $0.99 this week. 


***
And that's all I have to talk about today!  Have a good weekend and enjoy a fun book!

4 comments:

  1. The trailer seems so sad! For her and him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I kind of does, doesn't it? Hmm. Wonder why I did that!

      Delete
  2. I hope Lydia has a great day at pre-school today. However, if Friday is any indication, she'll be fine! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She seemed totally excited when she woke up this morning. It doesn't start until this afternoon, so my fingers are crossed that she keeps the glow going!

      Delete