Sold a Book!!

Monday, December 16, 2013
So after all my wonderful beta readers gave me a ton of feedback for my Granton University Book 2 story, I went through it again with all their varied opinions in mind and did a little revising.  After that, I sent it off to a publisher for their opinion and guess what?  They offered me a contract to publish it! 

I've filled out my half of the paperwork and am waiting for everything to be finalized.  Once I'm through that, I can hopefully pass along more details about it.  But needless to say I'm pretty excited about the whole deal!

Actually, it seems to be a good news week for me all around (except for this sore throat and runny nose I have that keeps getting better and then coming back. BLUCK!).

I'm already around 48,000 words into my next book.  Yay!

Addicted to Ansley is coming out in Large Print Hardback from Thorndike Press either this month or next. It even received a fancy new cover for the occasion.

And my story A Fallow Heart was mentioned on the blog Red Hot Reads last week as one of six top reads in 2013 for reviewer Shelly (Bless you, Shelly)!

But that's not all!  My kiddo has memorized all her lines for the Christmas Program she has to be in this Sunday evening. I tell you what; it just makes your heart swell with pride to watch your baby get up for the first time with a microphone and rattle off a couple sentences you've been drumming into her head for weeks.  She nailed it during her practice (in her adorable three-year-old speak), but we'll see how she does in front of a crowd during the actual program.

And that's all the updates I have in Linda Kage world this week!  This Friday, I'll be back to brag about one of my friends who has a Christmas story releasing this week. It's definitely a page-turner!

So...what's been up with you?


2 comments:

  1. Congrats Linda! Can't wait to hear all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! So much good news! Congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete